Friday, November 15, 2013

Now or Never

Now or Never but Never too Late!


This is where you have to come to the place in you life were you have to say to you; I got to make a change now or I just might die with a purpose that never will be birth or revealed.  

We take up so much time doing things for people, work, and church building other people big ideals and vision and dreams.  Now or Never is the attitude that you have to take that will make you change...no body can change you but you.  I have been looking at myself over the last few months and I realized that I have made some changes but, I am really the same!  I have had the same message for the last past 10 years and I have never maximized the word nor the gift that God gave me to inspire people, to release and live and the reason why is because I had not released and lived myself; WOW what a bright light that came on in my mind, body and soul. I was my own deterrent, distraction, and frustration of my fate; no one to point the at finger but me. 

You can take NOW and use it on purpose and make something happen with your life that you can watch grow and be! Yes you can achieve if you can just believe in YOU, the hardest person to believe in is you, everybody else vision you embrace and sacrifice time, treasure and talent BUT YOU.  How long will you wait; how long will keeping on crying at night; how long will play the blame game....

My friend the life game still has some time left on the clock for you; what are you going to do...well how about this; go dig out that playbook called visions and dreams that has plays that have been designed just for you. You are the owner and coach of your team, YOU call all the plays you make all the decisions and find the best way to WIN!  

What quarter of life are you in; only you that, but I can tell one thing the LIFE clock is still ticking and its Now or Never but Not to Late!!!

"Jwayne's Lane" 

No comments:

Post a Comment